Specialising in Groups, Conferences, Incentives and Executive Getaways
My name is Gail Lutz, both the Owner and Manager of Destination Perfect. I have been in the Travel Industry handling Groups, Conferences and Incentives for 20 years and have a wealth of experience when it comes to design and implementation of Programmes for the Corporate Executive Travel Market.
The Main Focus of Destination Perfect is in the Meetings, Incentives, Conference and Events market
All service is personalised, costs for functions are transparent to the clients and there are no hidden fees. Depending on the destination, a Management Fee may be charged, however this cost is less than what clients can expect to pay by approaching venues /suppliers directly.
Destination Perfect is a member of the ITC (Independent Travel Companies) which provides an infrastructure for finance, invoicing and ticketing as well as falling under the TAG Group which is a part of Tourvest (Imperial Holdings) which allows stronger buying power with all suppliers.
Destination Perfect also sits on the Executive Committee of the Randburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Both affiliations have served to not only endorse my operation but also cement my position in the Industry as a serious contender in the Executive Conference Market.
I look forward to further discussing the possibility of assisting with your Conference.
Listed below is everything that Destination Perfect would handle on your behalf for groups of 15 or more:
• Negotiation with all suppliers
• Proposal phase: multiple suggestions of destination/venues, costings and destination information supplied with each.
• Assistance in selection of suitable destination for your company Dynamics and budget
• Prepare final Travel Budget with co-ordinator
• Motivational campaigns/teasers
• Preliminary documentation
• Handling of invitations / RSVP’s
• Document production including, booklets, travel wallets, themed passport covers and luggage labels.
• Booking of all travel arrangements including flights, accommodation, transfers, special dinners, tailor designed tours etc.
• Issuing of Travel Insurance
• Payment of all arrangements
• Pre-trip briefing for delegates
• Assistance with visas, Foreign Exchange, Vaccinations
• Delivery of all final documentation
When it’s time to travel
• Handling of all transfers to/from Airport
• Check in and assistance at airport for groups
• Pre-registration at hotels i.e. delegates just have to sign for their room key
• Co-ordination of the entire Programme as per clients requirements.
• Option of Tour Leader to assist throughout – this is recommended as issues can be dealt with onsite and solved immediately.
• Follow up meeting /briefing with client
• Follow up with delegates per e-mail or telephone
• Assistance with Travel Insurance Claims
• Final recon on Travel Spend with itemised breakdown
Why use Destination Perfect?
• No hidden costs = Transparency
• Professional integrity = Trust
• 21 years’ Experience = Specialised
• Owner Managed = Passion
• Research = New Ideas
• Low Operating Costs = Discounts
• Fewer Clients = customer focus
• TAG / ITC = BEE LEVEL 3 AA Contributor
• Creativity = Theming
• Accreditations = IATA/UFTAA, Galileo, ASATA ND Tourism
• Awards = Randburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Service Excellence Gold Award - 2011 – Travel Sector
FAX: 086 6465783
P.O Box 413077, Craighall, Johannesburg, 2021, Republic of South Africa
IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE ITC (Independent Travel Consultants) a division of TAG (Travel Assignment Group)
A Member of the Randburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry (www.rcci.co.za)
Connect with us on
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=28022394&trk=tab_pro