Montecasino, located in Fourways, North of Johannesburg is known for being Gauteng's number one entertainment destination, having been voted Best Casino, Best Entertainment Complex, Best Cinema Complex and Best place to take out-of-towners. Montecasino offers a diverse range of attractions, including hotel accommodation at the Palazzo or SunSquare Hotels.
There is entertainment for everyone at Montecasino, to be enjoyed by young and old alike. Montecasino's attractive Tuscan style appearance makes it an attractive filming destination as well as an ideal venue for events, having hosted many local and international performers.
Montecasino's Italian-style Piazza features several great restaurants where visitors can dine al fresco, and enjoy the mesmerizing musical fountain displays. The Piazza also features the SunSquare Hotel, aimed at the modern business tourist, the Montecasino Ballroom which can accommodate 400 people seated banquet style, and the spectacular Teatro at Montecasino, which opened with the legendary stage production 'The Lion King'.
Construction is currently underway on a R700 Million project - 'The Pivot'. The Pivot will include a new hotel, bar and lounge, conference centre, restaurant, outdoor pool and leisure area and a new gym.
Features and facilities at Montecasino
• A Casino with slots, table games, a dedicated Poker Lounge.
• Restaurants, bars and coffee shops
• Nightclub and comedy club
• Food court with fast food outlets
• 2 Theatres - the 1 870-seat Teatro at Montecasino and the Pieter Toerien Theatre
• Montecasino Bird Gardens - Gauteng's best kept secret
• A 15-cinema complex operated by Nu Metro
• Shopping outlets
• Outdoor Piazza
• Conference and events facilities
• ABSA Balloon
• ATMs – ABSA, First National Bank, Standard Bank and Nedbank
• Foreign Exchange
• 24 Hour Information Desk and Box Office
• Lost & Found
• Gun Safe
• Secure under cover and open air parking
Montecasino Boulevard (Cnr William Nicol and Witkoppen)
Fourways, Sandton, Johannesburg